· You will teach a maximum of 20 hours per week (30 classes, 40 minutes each).
· You will have a five-day workweek, with mornings and afternoons on weekends a must.
· Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each, mainly 2-12 years old.
· Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
You will be provided with:
-Opportunities for advancement according to your skills and interests
-Teaching materials and resources
-Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
-Part-time opportunities for additional income
1. Basic salary: 17,000+ RMB per month depending on your qualifications (before tax);
2. Bonus system
- Bonus for student's retention
- Bonus for successful demo classes
3. Allowance system
a. Housing allowance
b. Flight allowance
c. Sign-in allowance
4. Other benefits
a. Visa support: providing legal residence permit
b. Medical & accident insurance
c. Paid holiday
d. Nursing Leave
e. Maternity Leave
f. Professional training
g. Opportunities for promotion and professional growth
h. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc.
5. Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
a. Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relative s in China.
b. Housing allowance for children,
c. Local education allowance for children
1. Native English speaker only (the USA, the UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa)
2. Bachelor's degree or above
3. TEFL / TESOL certificate preferred