We invite you to join our i2 Education team and fulfill your dream of living and teaching in China. As an i2 Education teacher, you will be a part of a welcoming multicultural community where you will receive multiple benefits, continuous professional development, and academic support, opportunities for career advancement, new experiences, and life-long memories.
Your adventure awaits! Join us now!
Chengdu, Xi’an, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhengzhou, Changsha, Nanning, Guiyang, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Nanchang, Haikou, Wuhan, Taiyuan, Mianyang, Luzhou, Xichang, Liupanshui, Kaili, Yueyang.
- Teaching students aged 3-12 years old
- Class size: 6 students per class
- Class length: 40 minutes
- Contract hours: 35 hours per week (20 teaching hours and 15 hours for lesson planning and non-teaching work)
- 5-day work week, with 2 weekdays off
- Weekly schedule: weekday afternoons (2 pm-9 pm) and weekends (9 am-6 pm)
- Depending on your time, you might be asked to provide a limited amount of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as bring your energy and ideas to PBL classes
- Participate in ongoing academic training sessions and workshops to improve professional skills and teaching quality
- Contract length: 1 year
What will you receive?
- Competitive Salary and attractive bonus package to be able to save a considerable amount of money on a monthly basis
- Academic training provided face-to-face and online on a weekly basis
- Professional support and guidance to boost your teaching skills and help you grow as an educator
- Opportunities for career advancement according to your skills and interests (teaching, academic management, educational business management, research and development)
- Teaching resources – numerous teaching aids such as games, crafts, flashcards, digital resources, etc. to inspire your creativity in the classroom
- Supportive community – you will become a part of an extensive teachers’ network who will support and help you at work and with day-to-day issues
- Wok-life balance – with a 35 hours contract you will have enough time to explore China or pursue your hobbies
- Multicultural environment – you will be working with people from all across the world and learn about various cultures and exciting places
- Part-time opportunities for additional income
1. Basic salary: 17,000+ RMB per month depending on your qualifications (before tax);
2. Bonus system
- Contract completion bonus (9,000 RMB)
- Monthly Academic Performance Bonus (up to 1,000 RMB)
- Monthly Efficiency Bonus (up to 2,600 RMB)
- Bonus for successful demo classes
- Bonus for teacher referrals
- Bonus for student referrals
- Successful Demo Bonus
- Overtime payment
- Housing allowance (2,000-7,000 RMB depending on the city)
- Flight allowance (6,000 RMB)
- Sign-in allowance (6,000 RMB)/Flight Ticket Purchase
4. Other benefits
- Visa support: providing legal residence permit
- Medical & accident insurance
- Paid Annual Leave (10-13 days)
- National Public Holiday (15 days)
- Airport pick-up, free hotel for 7 days upon arrival, team building, etc.
- Nursing Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Free professional training
- Opportunities for promotion and professional growth
5. Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
- Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relative s in China
- Housing allowance for children
- Local education allowance for children
Who are we looking for?
- Native English speakers with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Passport holders from the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa (for visa purposes)
- 2 years of teaching experience preferred, but not required
- TEFL / TESOL certificate is preferred, but not required
- Non-criminal record/police clearance
- Professionals passionate about working with young learners
- Individuals possessing strong communication skills and enjoying working in a multi-cultural environment
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org